Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Harvey Cusworth Art Show & Sam/Milo Party

I think everyone can agree that Dad's art show was a huge success as was Sam's Birthday/Milo's Baby Shower! (We were definitely cramming a lot into this weekend, no?)


The man of the hour






Shawn chatting it up with the park ranger. I thought this was such a funny little scene I had to include it. haha!






 Even Uncle Norm & Aunt Kathy Made it down!


And the party begins...







The quiet before the storm...Kermit did lose an eye shortly after this was taken..


 I'll let these photos speak for themselves...







Cousins! Born only two weeks apart (but were SUPPOSE to be 2 MONTHS apart... ;)


Daddy & Daughter


1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love all the updated pictures of Georgiana, thanks for posting! And it's great to see the pics from Dad's how and Sam/Milo celebrations. We should frame those pictures of the babies :) so funny.

    ReplyDelete